What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is an insurance policy that pays a death benefit to a beneficiary if or when the person insured passes away.
How Does Life Insurance Work?
Whether you’re here in the Long Beach, CA area or in another state life insurance can eliminate your family’s financial stress if you were to pass away.
It can also help you eliminate any final expenses and personal or business debts.
The owner of the policy pays a premium in exchange for a large sum of money to be paid to the beneficiary if the person insured passes away. The death benefit is paid to the beneficiary generally on an income tax-free basis.
There are two types of life insurance products.
The temporary type of life insurance is most commonly referred to as Term Life.
Each product has its pros and cons depending on your situation.
However, no matter which option you choose you can always include living benefits at no additional cost.
Life Insurance With Living Benefits
As a reminder, living benefits allows you to access a portion of the death benefit while you are alive if diagnosed with a qualifying illness or injury.
Please click here for more on living benefits or you can complete a free insurance review.
During a free insurance review, we can answer any questions regarding your current policies and compare them to the market for the best value.
We can also answer any questions about living benefits and run you a few quotes.
For a free in-depth review of your insurance policies please click here for a FREE insurance review.
Life Insurance Highlights
- Can replace income
- The money can pay off mortgage debt or other debts
- The death benefit is generally income tax-free
- More affordable temporary options
- Permanent options that cover you when you would need it most
- Can help you transfer wealth to the next generation
- Can help you leave a legacy
- Can provide financial security if diagnosed with a serious illness or injury (living benefits)
- People in their working years
- People that have personal or business debts
- Final expenses
- Anyone that wants to leave money to someone
- Single non-married people that need financial protection from major illnesses or injuries (living benefits)
National Life Group LSW is the most popular life insurance company chosen by our clients. Their built-in living benefits and competitive rates separate them from the pack. They provide industry-leading service, pay claims fast, and have an expedited application and underwriting process to get clients approved quickly.
These are just some of the reasons why National Life Group LSW is our most popular life insurance company chosen. To compare your policy to National Life or the market for the best value please click here to schedule a FREE insurance review.